6/13/2002

Graduation is upon the kids at my former high school today. Another group of people walking down the mythical aisle of ascension. I'm planning on going even if the people who knew me two years ago have no idea who I am. At least for the first 15 minutes. Then I'm outta there. There's never enough parking and I wanna beat the traffic.

My sister's two years away from graduating. But to be on the safe side, we'll call it 3 years away.

In the meantime, I'm stuck here at home. I'm currently watching a couple of people replace the tile and linoleum downstairs and being the only one at home, you get the picture. That doesn't leave too much time to feed my addiction on movies. I've been watching the DVD's instead, waiting for better movies to come out at the theatre. How aren't some of the movies interesting? Find out later. I'll compile a list. I would like to say Ghost World is an interesting movie, contrary to everyone around me who says it's a boring piece of crap or words to that effect.

No comments: