11/05/2005

The last part of my workday yesterday was spent reading blogs and profiles and whatnot so the prevailing thought as I headed home from work and dinner was this: the whole world has gotten itself in one big damn hurry. Ok, so I stole that from The Shawshank Redemption and I was driving 85 on 85 but it's what I thought.

People are pursuing advanced degrees, traveling the world, getting married, having kids and most of these people are still under 25. And here I am doing none of that. I'm the same person since I last saw you a week ago, a month ago, a year ago, even 5 years ago. (Well, a few of you were horrified when I parted my hair the other way.) I'm sure my day will come but hey, I'm getting impatient.

On a related note, a guy I knew in HS who I thought was gay actually has a girlfriend. Who knew? As Trump likes to say, some ppl like to eat steak and some like spaghetti.
.
.
.
(What the hell does that mean?!?)

No comments: