10/16/2004

I just realized this a couple of days ago, but my 500th post came and went. That Last Comic Standing post was the 500th post. So, now 2 1/2 years, 504 posts, and 170,000 words later, has this blog gotten any better? Probably not.

I will note that the Last Comic Standing finale will indeed be aired, but on Comedy Central tonite at 8.

I was at a wedding last night and one thought was absolutely reinforced yet again. At my wedding, no live band.

I was listening to a commercial while driving back. It was for people to try out a new program to kick their habit of smoking. There's even a guarantee too. If it doesn't work in a month, they will buy you two cartons of your favorite cigarettes. What??? If their true motive is to help them not smoke, why tempt them with more cigarettes? Why not just give them the money?

No comments: