8/12/2004

Congrats to John Heffron for becoming the Last Comic Standing. Of course, I'm a bit disappointed since I believed he was the third best comic on the stage. Alonzo, I believed, was head and above the other two. But it was not meant to be. Gary had a weak set in the finals which probably ruined him. John was strong throughout the show, but later on, my impression of him soured. He got better in the last episode, which helped him a lot.

Now I bet we're all looking for Last Comic Standing 3, which pits the comedians from the first two against each other. Yes! Dave Mordal is back, hopefully. Bad news...we get to see Ant perform again. And of course, I'm holding out hope that Dat Phan has at least one brand new joke to entertain the masses before he goes back to the tried and true. If tonight's set is any indication, his performance will be dismal. Come on! He did that bathroom joke again!

No comments: