10/25/2003

With the exception of Scary Movie yesterday and tonite's dinner plans, it's a pretty quiet weekend for me. So I used the time to actually list my apartment. If you haven't heard, my roommate Vishnu (or as Hai and Datman like to say, God, as one of the three major Hindu gods is Vishnu) is moving to Indiana because of work (and not because he wanted to be in a place with India in the name. Please, it was a joke.)

Being a senior with few friends below my year, nobody wants to move in with me when it's their last year. Either that or there's something wrong with me personally. And I have no intention of moving out. So I've had to turn to services such as Craigslist to spread the word. At $500 rent and being November when someone could move in, it figures to be tough, but I'll get through it. The landlord's nice enough to let me stay alone at a slightly higher price if I don't find anyone.

Why is it so hot today?!? I am in Berkeley, ain't I? In October! And it was 90 degrees, probably more. Ok, that's it. Time to face the sun. I'm hungry.

To all those reading tonite, time to fall down and change those clocks. Daylight savings time ends tonight and you gotta set those clocks back by an hour or else you'll be early for a whole lot of things in the near future.

No comments: