9/15/2002

I'm flippin' through the days after a tiring day today (yep, tennis again...maybe you remember the tennis story from a month ago. It's mostly the same, except it was on the cracking courts of Berkeley. If you don't, you can look for it in the archives.) and look what's on. Perfect Strangers. Anyone remember it? Balki and Larry: a comedy team. Hmm, where are they now? Anyway, this show was hilarious. So for those wanting to set their clocks or Palm Pilots, it's at 12:30am Sundays. When they bring back MacGyver and Head of the Class, the rest of my favorite 80s shows will be on the air. Though I must say, that MacGyver movie they're planning is a really bad idea.

This morning, I was witness to a miracle. California lay waste to the mighty Spartans of Michigan State, the 15th ranked team in the nation, 46-22. During the second half though, I was distracted partly by the many mistakes these freshmen were making on the homework papers. Geez.

Notice how I wrote freshmen. It's the weirdest thing. When people grow up, they learn to write men instead of mans. But when they reach high school and college, its somehow turned into freshmans or freshmens.

In other football news, Stanfurd beat SJSU by a lot. And my high school really doesn't have a good team. Arch rival private school St. Francis beat Oak Grove 28-0.

Finally, on this Sunday the 15th is my cousin's birthday, so Happy 19th Christy. Hopefully, schoolwork doesn't get in the way on this day, especially considering you've had 7(!) days of school in these first 3 weeks of the school year.

No comments: