6/12/2006

As Alex likes to point out, I am a registered Republican in a district where Dems outnumber Reps 2-1. But judging by the reaction of poll workers last week on Election Day, you'd think I was the only one. The lady asked my name to look up and when she pointed to the word REP to the person giving out the ballot, she whispered to her, "I guess I can't say that anymore today."

The boss of one of my co-workers proudly proclaimed he was able to delete columns on an Excel spreadsheet. Baby steps...

My parents are back from Vietnam with t-shirts galore. My dad actually went back to work last Friday. There, he found out the company asked for 3 volunteers to move to Fremont to work there (they're in San Jose now). Well, they got two volunteers. So management had to choose the other one and it was my dad since he was out-of-town and wasn't able to decline.

No comments: