2/20/2006

Happy President's Day! Yeah, I don't know what we're supposed to do on this day, but hey, day off. And that's always good. Actually, I didn't realize how few people get President's Day off these days. My whole family's working and little sister still has school at SJSU.

Saw Norm MacDonald this weekend at the Improv, the culmination of three years of waiting. Christmas 2002: I got tickets to see Norm. A couple of weeks later, he cancelled, so I settled for tickets to Mitch Hedberg, which wasn't a bad trade-off. So I've waited for Norm to come back and finally here he is...probably because Bay 101 has their big tournament next week. He's not a big figure in the comedy world these days, but he was one of the best on Weekend Update. Not too shabby, I must say. Lots of topics including current events, heart attacks, and some various dirty jokes.

But if you really wanna laugh, please watch this video of David Hasselhoff singing Hooked on a Feeling.

No comments: