5/23/2004

Since May 23, 2002, there have been 431 posts to this blog, which is such an amazing number to me. Specifically, how could I have written that much? What am I, an English major? So what's changed since this blog was started two years ago? Let's see what I wrote.

Welcome to my blog. I've finally decided to jump on the bandwagon. What will you find? Well, if you regularly read my profile on AIM, I always find time to have some snippet to say. Well, this will act as the archive to that. So, find a few movie reviews, TV reviews, Sharks news, and whatever else I'm thinking about. Hopefully, you'll enjoy. And if not, well, you can keep your comments to yourself. Keep in mind, you see what's on the page now? Yup, that's all there will be. No fancy gizmos or gadgets or cool animations. Just straight talk. Though, John McCain won't be making an appearance anytime soon.

Hmm, not many snippets...A FEW movie reviews??? Try 154...nothing on tv...might as well leave a bad comment...the page is still unspectacular...no one probably understands the John McCain reference anymore.

Okay then, so look for more of the same in the future. As you can see on the left, my graduation's tomorrow so come along if you have time. Lunch is gonna be at 1:30 or so at Jade Villa in Oakland's Chinatown. You can come to that too but please let me know you'll be there beforehand...I don't need 50 strangers looking out for me just for free food.

No comments: