5/22/2003

Well, that was it. I took my last final last night and I thought it was a mild success. True, I thought the last test in that class was a success too before I got a 1 out of 10 with the class mean being a 1. Now it's time for being lazy, watching TV, and hanging out with friends. Wait, that's no different than during school. Hmm.

I was erasing like crazy throughout the test. It got so bad that I reached the top of my click eraser and had to take the eraser part out and erase with the stub.

The Practice got renewed for another season. But at half of its license fee, David Kelley was forced to make some casting changes, including not renewing the contracts of six of its stars. So now it's a question of what's the point?

The President got what he wanted with a tax cut about to passed by the House and Senate. The key to making things fit are so-called sunset provisions which make the tax cuts expire after a certain time, a genius move by Republicans who will most likely argue that Democrats will want to raise your taxes once the expiration date comes near.

No comments: