5/23/2003

One year has now passed since the beginning of this blog. From that, 250 messages have been posted, mostly to waste your time, not likely to stimulate the mind whatsoever. Last year, my last final would be the next day and I was still disappointed by the major blockbuster film that came out the week before only to be entertained far more by a skit on television. This year, parallels are running. My last final was on Wednesday, the Matrix certainly didn't live up to the hype (at least the next one comes out in November, not 2005 like another trilogy), and ABC released a hilarious skit featuring Columbo in Alias. If you don't watch Alias, you're missing out.

As much as the Xanga craze has broken out, I'll keep on keeping on with blogspot since they're the originals and I'm not used to giving up on the first product I use. Long live Netscape. They have to, AOL owns it. Sooner or later, this blog will die, but it's not gonna be today. Next year, maybe.

No comments: