3/03/2003

When my experiences on the Internet were just starting, there were three movie news sites I settled on: Dark Horizons, Cinescape Online, and Corona's Coming Attractions. Soon, after a couple of years, Cinescape went through staff turnover and a redesign, which in my opinion made things worse and I haven't looked back. Mostly, it was a matter of ad clutter and a total lack of organization. Today comes news that Coming Attractions and Cinescape are combining forces, with the people at Corona controlling editorial content. Hopefully, they'll push for a redesign as well. They're still using the bad design. Left in the dust is Dark Horizons, the venerable news site that originates from Australia. Ironic that it's experiencing some server problems right now. What about Ain't it Cool News? You know, I could never get used to reading it. I guess the world needs more sites for movie rumors.

No comments: