2/07/2003

Hmm...no updates since Tuesday night. Reason for this? I've been on my death bed all week long. I woke up Wednesday morning and something didn't feel right. My muscles were aching a bit and I felt a little feverish. I chose to ignore it and went to school as if it was a normal day. By Wednesday night, a big headache hit and I had no appetite to eat anything even though my stomach roared otherwise. And as luck would have it, I ran out of Tylenol. So I toughed it out until the next morning, when I felt worse than I did the day before. I had the added pleasure of a bad cough, complete with the traditional colors that go with it. I was tired and I felt miserable. What could possibly convince me to go to school? I have no idea but I did anyway. By the end of the school day, I was exhausted and malnourished, with oranges and lots of water and juice as my diet. Tonight, only the cough and a sore throat remain. This after 10 hours of sleep, well, 2 hours here, 3 hours there, that added up to 10 hours.

This weekend, I can finally write the reviews to the last two 2002 films I'll see: Antwone Fisher and The Quiet American. That will make it 60 movies out of the 468 released in 2002. It will lead into the first 2003 film I'll get to see next week, Daredevil.

No comments: