1/03/2003

And at the end of this abbreviated winter break, I have to stop with the fun and get to the business of school again. Wait, don't you go to Berkeley? Don't they have a semester system? Yes, I do. But I will be learning the concepts of mathematical economics from a professor at UCSD, which starts school on Monday. So I'm rushing to get my stuff in order and trudge back up to campus, where I will join 50 other college kids going to class two weeks early, so that I can listen to a guy on a satellite feed, broadcasting to Berkeley, UCLA, and in person in San Diego. Plus, I'm on the waiting list. The joys of being a college student.

This whirlwind winter break brought me to favorite places of my parents: San Francisco, the Monterey Peninsula, and Reno. And I barely had time to fix the digital camera, which I still have not done, and which may not ever be done for quite a while.

I went to the Sharks game last night. Not much needs to be said. They lost in a horrible performance.

Congrats to the Ohio State Buckeyes for winning the college football championship. Before I came to Cal, I was a big Miami fan but Ohio State had a good run this year. 14-0! Plus, my uncle went there and always reminds me of that fact.

Omar Daal, an average National League pitcher, signed with the Orioles. You know he's excited on coming when he's quoted as saying, "I told my agent that I'm pretty sure I want to go to Baltimore."

No comments: