7/02/2002

I won't be posting for a few days because I will be off to SoCal for a family trip for my cousin's wedding. Considering the many relatives I have down there and the fact that we haven't been there in almost 4 years, I can expect to visit many cities down there, all the while calling out freeways with the word "the" before each of them. (Cause we all know we need to take THE 5 and then THE 405 and then THE...etc.) and lamenting the need for more jewelry stores and pho restaurants in the Vietnamese strip malls. Quo vadimus, you ask? Well, I count 10 cities planned: Bakersfield, Playa Del Rey, Glendale, Westminster, Chino, Los Angeles, San Diego, Thousand Oaks, Malibu, and Las Vegas. So see you on the flip side next week.

Make comments in the meantime. Sorry if it's down. It's been buggin' all day.

No comments: