6/04/2002

So I was watching Spy TV tonite. I still don't understand the tagline at the end of each little prank. They tell them that they're on Spy TV but do they really know what that show is? Heck, it could mean anything. Plus, it's a new show. I'm sure barely anyone watches it. I flipped to it when I saw Ali Landry, not because of the dumb pranks they were doing. They should've just bought the rights to Candid Camera and called it that. At least people would recognize that plus it has a catchy tune.

Why am I up this late? Helping my procrastinating sister with a Spanish video project. Whatever happened to old-fashioned skits, the bread and butter of learning a language when I took 4 years of Spanish? Geez... (True, all I got out of those years were a few words and phrases but I learned something, si?)

No comments: